Thursday 31 October 2013

Dazzle me

Recently saw a product on #QVCUK and thought this would do perfectly for me. Its a portable power bank with LED flashlight.  There are times when your out for the day and your mobile phone starts to die on you and you need another battery, well not anymore, my portable power bank charges my phone while its in my pocket or bag, all you need is the cable, attach one end to phone and one to hipstreet dazzle and it starts charging straight away. I've fully tested it while I was ice skating at Hyde Park and I must admit I got a full charge in two hours which was well impressive.  I'm told that when fully charged and not being used it should be able to hold the charge for upto a year. Don't think I'll ever try that as hipstreet will always be used now. A great little gadget to store in your bag or coat. Comes in different colours and I went for the red one.

No comments:

Post a Comment